Read the Roman's Road to Salvation The Romans Road is a set of Bible verses from the book of Romans that shows the road to salvation. Many other verses throughout the Bible could be used as well, but this is a concise and easy to remember road map to simply present the Gospel. Here it is:
* Romans 3:23 “...For all have sinned, and fall short of the glory of God.”
No one is perfect! We have all broken God’s laws and fall short of His standards.
* Romans 6:23 “...For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Our sins have earned for us a severe penalty – death. But God offers us what we cannot earn – the free gift of eternal life provided by Jesus!
* Romans 5:8 “But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross. He died on our behalf.
* Romans 10:9-10 “...That if you confess with your mouth, JESUS IS LORD, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.
To receive this free gift, you need to do two things: First, make a verbal confession your personal declaration) that Jesus is your Lord (Master), and second, believe in your heart that God has indeed raised Jesus from the dead.
* Romans 10:13 “...For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
This leaves no doubt. If you have called on the name of the Lord, you have been saved! Regardless of feelings or questions, your sincere, heart-felt call to God has resulted in your salvation! You have been saved from eternal death, and you have received eternal life.
If you are ready to receive God’s gift of salvation, simply and sincerely pray a prayer like the one below:
“Heavenly Father, I understand that I am a sinner, and for my sins I have earned death. I also believe that Jesus came to earth, and paid the price for my sins so that I could have eternal life. I believe in my heart that You raised Him from the dead, and I now profess Him to be my Lord and Master. I believe you have heard my prayer, and I thank you for saving me now, just as you promised. In Jesus Name, Amen!”
Scripture taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION® NIV. Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society. Used by permission. All rights reserved.
Lighthouse Youth Ministry and Recreation Center; 405 Sixth Avenue; Menominee, Michigan 49858; PHONE: 906-863-2779